In 1995, the Board of Governors created the Dr. Richard L. Hall Distinguished Service Award to honor Dr. Hall, whose career has been marked by unique commitment and service to the flavor industry. The award pays tribute to those who have shown outstanding dedication to the advancement of our industry and to the Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association. The award is only intended for those whose contributions meet the highest standards of excellence and distinction. The award will be presented only in those years when a candidate is identified with a record of long and distinguished service.
Past Award Winners
- 2015: Hamed Faridi, Ph.D., McCormick & Co.
- 2014: Kenneth R. Schrankel, Ph.D., International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- 2013: Peter N. Lombardo, Robertet Flavors, Inc.
- 2011: Timothy Adams, Ph.D., Verto Solutions
- 2010: William R. Troy, Ph.D., Firmenich, Inc.
- 2009: Glenn Roberts, The Roberts Group and John Hallagan, The Law Offices of John B. Hallagan
- 2008: Fred H. Stults, Ph.D.,Givaudan (USA)
- 2007: Charles Manley, Ph.D.,Takasago International Corporation (USA)
- 2006: Richard Pisano, Sr., Citrus and Allied Essences, Ltd.
- 2005: Daniel E. Stebbins, Symrise, Inc.
- 2004: James Emerson, Ph.D., and Julia Howell, The Coca-Cola Company
- 2003: Klaus Bauer, Symrise, Inc.
- 2001: Fred W. Stone, Ph.D., Firmenich, Inc.
- 2000: Daniel R. Thompson, The Law Offices of Daniel R. Thompson
- 1999: Jan Stofberg, Ph.D., PFW Aroma Chemicals
- 1998: Otho Easterday, Ph.D., International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- 1997: James J. Broderick, Ph.D., H. Kohnstamm & Company
- 1996: J. Frank Perkins, Ph.D., Firmenich, Inc.
- 1995: Richard Hall, Ph.D., McCormick & Co.
Please click here to download the Dr. Richard L. Hall Distinguished Service Award nomination form.