Programs designed to meet the learning objectives required by flavor industry professionals and companies. Check regularly for upcoming learning opportunities.
The University of FEMA collection provides foundational knowledge for newer professionals and serves as an invaluable reference for the more experienced.
This web series prepares member companies to be FDA compliant in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Regulatory / Legislative Resources
- Respiratory Health and Safety in the Flavor Manufacturing Workplace
- Safety Assessment and Regulatory Authority to Use Flavors – Focus on Vaping Products
- Federal Regulation of Cannabis-derivatives Used and Marketed in Foods and Dietary Supplements
- USDA National Organic Program
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau Non-beverage Products Lab
- FAS GAIN Reports
- FDA Guidance Compliance and Regulatory Information for Industry
- OEHHA Proposition 65
- UN GHS