Select webinars are available to non-members for purchase. Take a look!
Previously conducted online or in-person offerings. Learn at your convenience!
- Flavor Labeling: Focus on FMPs*
- Tips & Practices for Successful TTB Submissions
- Trend Profiling: Resetting the Stage for Trends Forecasting
- Presentation: Sharing The Story of The Science And Safety of Flavor Ingredients
- Webinar: Elucidation of Biosynthetic Pathways of Volatile Organic Compounds in Mushrooms
- Unlocking your Value as a FEMA Member
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Flavor: Reporting on the Flavor Industry in a Chemophobic America
- Webinar: Understanding the IFRA-IOFI GHS Labeling Manual
- Webinar: Introduction to IOFI Key Resources
University of FEMA
Foundational knowledge for newer professionals and an invaluable reference for the more experienced.
- FEMA GRAS 101: An Introduction to FEMA GRAS*
- U.S. Flavor Labeling: From Concept to Consumer*
- An Introduction to Flavor Creation for the Non-Flavorist*
- Trade Secret Protection for Flavors: Striking the Balance
- GHS Information Webinar: What Consumer Product Companies Can Expect
- Natural Product Procurement Webinar